Extenditude
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Printable Version

+- Extenditude (http://www.extenditude.com)
+-- Forum: Console & Gaming (http://www.extenditude.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (http://www.extenditude.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: (/showthread.php?tid=706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 01-19-2011

Yeah well if you start a new game it's easy to resist.... :L but I can't play Monster Hunter without the urge to cheat, even with simple codes like AutoPaint... or w/e it's called.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - DigitalTRIM - 01-19-2011

I would change the fact of some species only having 1 sex? like if Uragaan is a Male or Female, how does it reproduce lol? i fight 50 a week? Where do they come from??? Also it would give alot more expansion in quest ideas and monsters; because ofcourse the different sex creatures couldnt/wouldnt look the same: Rathalos and Rathian is a perfect example, both look slightly different, with different armor features/skills, and everyone enjoys them as seperate monsters. It doesnt have to have every creature have an opposite sex because even myself, being hippocritical, wouldnt want to fight male this female that male this female that, and it would throw off the aspect of each creature being unique with that area/element/skill/and power! So im at a loss now lol:p

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Lillith - 01-20-2011

Not really ontopic, but I just had a few more words to add on cheating.

In my case I'd probably enjoy something like a hacked felyne with incredible attack (saw a video of that on youtube) so I could take out monsters I couldn't seem to defeat at all and move on with the quests.

I'm the type of person who wants to see as much of the content in a game as possible, but doesn't have the patience to attempt one certain challenge over and over. But using a savefile with everything unlocked would just spoil the fun.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 01-20-2011

(01-19-2011, 10:58 PM)DigitalTRIM Wrote: I would change the fact of some species only having 1 sex? like if Uragaan is a Male or Female, how does it reproduce lol? i fight 50 a week? Where do they come from??? Also it would give alot more expansion in quest ideas and monsters; because ofcourse the different sex creatures couldnt/wouldnt look the same: Rathalos and Rathian is a perfect example, both look slightly different, with different armor features/skills, and everyone enjoys them as seperate monsters. It doesnt have to have every creature have an opposite sex because even myself, being hippocritical, wouldnt want to fight male this female that male this female that, and it would throw off the aspect of each creature being unique with that area/element/skill/and power! So im at a loss now lol:p

That would be an intersting addition, like different genders could change the size of some monsters. I also think it'd be a bit more realistic if some of the smaller animals, when there are a group of them, actually attacked the predator. For example, a Tigrex eats Giaprey but when you are in the area it's all vs you. They wouldn't do a lot of damage obviously but it would certainly be more realistic.

(01-20-2011, 05:45 PM)Lillith Wrote: Not really ontopic, but I just had a few more words to add on cheating.

In my case I'd probably enjoy something like a hacked felyne with incredible attack (saw a video of that on youtube) so I could take out monsters I couldn't seem to defeat at all and move on with the quests.

I'm the type of person who wants to see as much of the content in a game as possible, but doesn't have the patience to attempt one certain challenge over and over. But using a savefile with everything unlocked would just spoil the fun.

Problem with that is if the cat is that powerful it'll end up killing all the monsters and you won't have to do a lot.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - DigitalTRIM - 01-22-2011

Ha good idea Clarkie, that would make a more realistic ecosystem!

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 01-22-2011

Exactly! Big Grin Problem is, Capcom would probably have to increase some monsters health... :L

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Ishzark - 01-23-2011

Well in MHFU the velociprey actually aim for Rathian in the forest and hills and jungle. Its Awesome to see them defeat her as she had no hp left Smile

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 01-23-2011

Yeah, especially if they started eating her once she'd been killed! Big Grin

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Ranos - 01-24-2011

That just reminded me of a time I was fighting Rathian. The Rathian was about to shoot a fire ball at me, or was she charging, I don't remember XD Any way, she was about to hit me but a prey killed her. I got lucky then.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 01-25-2011

Haha shame you didn't film it...