Extenditude
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Printable Version

+- Extenditude (http://www.extenditude.com)
+-- Forum: Console & Gaming (http://www.extenditude.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (http://www.extenditude.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: (/showthread.php?tid=706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Ranos - 01-25-2011

XD I should of, but too bad I couldn't.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Reita-san - 04-17-2011

I wish they'd change the way you sometimes get KO'd by one crimson fatalis fire ball, while wearing fully upgraded G ranked gold rathian armor. or change the potion/mega potion limit to like 15 or 20 XD
oh and i wish they took out other monsters being capable of waking up monsters when you put em to sleep..dang vespoids..

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - petalchaser - 04-17-2011

Actually, I'd like to be able to pick which dominant hand my character uses.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Ranos - 04-18-2011

I think that would be a good idea.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 04-18-2011

Dominant hand idea is a good one. I don't think they should remove monsters being able to wake other monsters because that is realistic... To some degree.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Castiel - 06-21-2011

I would change to were you could cut off a dragons wing & carve it like you can with a tail.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Sultry-z - 06-21-2011

it would be cool if they added some more varying weapons. maybe hooks swords? they could be wielded like dual sword or hooked together and swung around.
Battle axes( like hammers)
maybe more gore? cut off a tail, follow blood trail?
maybe air attacks, if a team mate upswings you then you could bust out an air attack, or even land on the monster for a couple of hits until they shake you off (depending on the monster) this could add new teamwork aspects, new strategies and stuff
keep all the old stuff when making new games and add on to it instead of getting rid of it, like how tri pretty much halved the monsters, and took out some of the greatest weapons.

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 06-21-2011

After seeing how Skyrim does the weapons I think it'd be cool if Monster Hunter also did it that way. You can choose what weapon you want to be in which hand. Big Grin

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Sultry-z - 06-21-2011

like mix and match dual swords?

RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O: - Clarkie - 06-22-2011

Sort of yeah. You could have one dual sword in one hand and a different one in the other. Big Grin