Current time: 09-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

MHFU Name Change Request
08-11-2011, 10:33 PM
MHFU Name Change Request
Id appreciate if you guys could change the name of the 2nd file from Aang to Shadow thanks

Attached File(s)
.rar  ULUS10391.rar (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 2)
08-12-2011, 01:22 PM
RE: MHFU Name Change Request
I think you need to donate for that.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
08-15-2011, 09:19 AM
isnt changing the name less difficulty than putting items in and having quests completed?
(08-15-2011 09:19 AM)ShadowBelmont Wrote:  isnt changing the name less difficulty than putting items in and having quests completed?

*difficult
08-16-2011, 08:07 AM
For the all items and quest completed, we only need to turn on one code for each, and that only takes 5 seconds. For a name change, we need to modify our CWcheats Database and add the new code for the name change, and we have to do that for every name we change. Also the name change code doesn't always work.

08-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Ok so what if i make a new file with that name and get past the cutscenes can you just put the quests and items on then? If so i would be really thankful, but at the time i cant donate any money, tho i would if i could Sad
08-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Yes, that will be fine ^-^ When you have made the new save, just upload it to this thread and wait for one of our hackers to come on and hack it for you.

08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Please post 10 times so that I can work on your request.
08-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Ok ill try my best to post 10 times and get the file uploaded asap thanks guyz
08-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Ok here it is guyz i guess just give me the lots of items hack, some armors would be nice, Max HR, all quests done (guild and village), and if you can make the felyne i have super awesome if not then thats fine and anything else you feel would be nice to have go ahead and add as well thanks guyz

Attached File(s)
.rar  ULUS10391.rar (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 2)
09-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Not trying to rush, seeing as the site was down for quite a while, but just try to get on this as soon as you can please. I know I haven't donated or anything so I'm probably not on the top of your list of people to cater to, but it would be really nice to have this file up and running soon. Thanks for your time and patience

"Oh please, it can't possibly be that bad. How big can one dragon get?" ~ famous last words of Bobo the Dragon Hunter...RIP