Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
04-09-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Free Minecraft Servers!
is this offer still open?

You got punch? i got brain :excited: SWEET GENIUS
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
first you have to find ac3xx Smile). i think you can reach him on the IRC Channel from minecraft forums

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
05-25-2013, 10:12 PM
No sorry, somebody used Paypal to claim all their money back and put us out of business. Sad
05-26-2013, 03:13 PM
That's no good.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
05-27-2013, 07:25 PM
all their money? how much was it?

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
05-29-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 12:58 PM by ac3xx.)
Over £600. ($900)
05-30-2013, 12:05 PM
holy brownies =))

next time you should work on the legal aspects more, to make sure you avoid stuff like this.

the main reason i don`t use PayPal is just this. you sell something, get money and then they "don`t like it" and go for a refund. and you are the only one left with the damages.

i prefer using bank accounts. even if it`s more expensive and less comfortable, it`s more secure.
Unless you specifically pointed a refund in a contract they can`t ask for that.

The refund policy is only available for products and not for services. at least that`s what i know.

In case of a service it`s impossible, because once a service is made, it is also consumed at the same time, and in case of a refund you`ll be at loss since you can`t get anything back

In case of a product refund you get the product back, and the customer gets the money.

Soo you should go look into this more, and make sure you make a paper contract. and work with a bank account.

ugh... sorry i bombarded you with this stuff Smile)
i`m playing a game named STUDY on Hard mode. :haha: :dead:

06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeah it's just hard to do that with services like this. Unfortunately we got unlucky, some people are luckier.
08-14-2013, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 06:24 AM by DigitalTRIM.)
WHAT! How did that all happen:O

Just now reading Danzell's post: yes all of what he said is correct how did they get youSad

[Image: fyfyc6.png]
Rate Me!