Current time: 09-25-2018, 08:37 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome me, fellow nerds
05-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Welcome me, fellow nerds
I meant to post an introduction when I joined, but got way too involved in the awesome forum itself Big Grin My name is Kate, I'm 25, and I'm married. I have a 2 year old son, who is the coolest kid ever <3 I work from home doing various phone jobs or freelance writing, so my son and I get to relax most of the day and watch cool movies. His favorite things to watch right now are "Hulk!" or "Ion Man" :$ Nice to meet you all, can't wait to jump into the forum some more!
05-21-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Welcome me, fellow nerds
Hey Kate, welcome to Extenditude! Is your son really a science geek or did you mean Iron Man not Ion Man? ;P
05-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Lol ion manBig Grin welcome Kate! And have you and or your son seen Avengers yet? GREAT MOVIE!!!!

[Image: fyfyc6.png]
Rate Me!
05-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Who are you calling nerd, nerd?!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Welcome to the forums.

Also I think there was a show called "Ion Kid" before...but I'm guessing you're referring to the character known as Tony Stark.
05-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the forums, Kate ! I'm Sarah and new here too. Your son sounds so beyond cute ! Does he say "Ion Man" or was that a typo ? It sounds to me like you are raising him up to be an awesome geek/nerd someday. It's always great to see the next generation getting started. It's definitely what I would do if I had any kids ! They'd be complete and total Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Whedon fanatics. Wink