Current time: 09-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU US version game save
07-20-2012, 04:07 AM
MHFU US version game save
I was wondering are you guys still doing mhfu game save mods. If so I could really use a mod. thx

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-20-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: MHFU US version game save
I'm sorry but at the moment we don't have any one who can hack your save for you.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok, well thx for the info. Guess I'll have to try something else for this game at the moment.

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-20-2012, 06:31 PM
i will get the game when my internet speed get`s back on 1st of August.
Meanwhile you can look in the requests and download one of the saves there Smile

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-20-2012, 09:31 PM
ok thx. I've posted my game save, so when you get around to it just let me know. Thx again

-knives