Current time: 09-25-2018, 03:39 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

MHFU game save
07-22-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: MHFU game save
I tried CF but my PSP is a newer PSP and can't be hacked. I tried multiple time just to be sure.

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-22-2012, 10:19 AM
If the PSP version is before 2004 it can be hacked and it`s possible to permanently flash a CFW if it`s after 2004 there is a method that produces similar effect of a CFW but it`s not permanent. i`ll search and post here later

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-22-2012, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 10:34 AM by voteman.)
been out of date. here`s a link that can help. unless you`re a complete newb, you should be able to do it

http://wololo.net/cfw4dummies/

i know it might be a hassle to install this since everytime you reboot you have to reactivate the cfw but if you put the psp on sleep mode instead of shutdown you won`t need to do that.

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
07-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Ok, but I do know my PSP is a 3001 slim which is the 2010 - 2011. Which I believe has an unhackable motherboard, but I could be wrong or maybe someone may have come up with a way to get around the new motherboard problem. But I tried alot of methods, so idk. I'm more of a Xbox 360 modder lol, I can do just about anything with an Xbox.

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-22-2012, 11:15 AM
try the method above. your psp is 3001 brite. slim are the 2000 series, and 1000 series are phat
every PSP can be hacked to a certain degree psp 1000 and 2000 have hackable motherboards which allow you a permanent CFW. after psp 2004 the only way is the one presented above.

07-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Damn! Danzell you are good. The CFW link you provided worked great. So whats the next step after I've installed the CFW?

-knives
07-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Well then you have to look on the web for something called CWCheat, download it, and save it to the root of your PSP folder... After you've done that then tell us! Smile

Well then you have to look on the web for something called CWCheat, download it, and save it to the root of your PSP folder... After you've done that then tell us! Smile

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
07-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I got it

-knives
07-23-2012, 01:38 AM
After you put it in the root of you PSP folder go in the CWCheat folder and look for something called Cheat.db, open it with notepad or any other program which let's you write, and copy and paste those codes in and then save the file... After that on opening your PSP keep the power button/slider held up until you get a different screen than the regular opening screen, if you do get this far then go to the option which say plugins, once in plugins enable the things which are there, after that you need to go back to the menu and press exit, then open the monster game, once in the game keep hold of select, a new menu should open up if you have done all the steps correctly, then find where it says 'Select cheats' and if you go there all the cheats you added to the cheat.db file should be there, all you have to do after that is enable them and check if they work, if they do then congratulations and enjoy! If you do encounter any problems please post or PM me! Hope it works! If it works please + my rep means a lot! Smile

Did it work? Smile

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
07-23-2012, 02:05 AM
The CFW I have isnt permanant its CFW 6.60 Pro-C, so if I turn off my psp and turn it back on I have to reboot it all over again. So how do I get around that?

-knives