Current time: 09-25-2018, 03:44 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

MHFU game save
07-23-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: MHFU game save
Yeah the recovery menu, sorry not had I PSP for a long time now! Smile Would he not need to power off to put the recovery menu on or can he put in it to sleep mode and do it? Smile

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
07-23-2012, 07:27 PM
when you power it off

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-23-2012, 07:32 PM
So won't he need the recovery menu to enable plugins like CWCheat?

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

07-23-2012, 07:34 PM
you do. the same goes of nitePR

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
07-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Ok so I have CFW 6.60 PRO-C, which isnt permenent on my PSP and if I shut it down and bring it back up I have to reboot the CFW. Also to access the PRO VSH menu in the psp dash you press select. But Thats not the problem! I have put CWcheat on my psp and I cant access it because to be able to I have to power off the psp, which resets the CFW and I have to reboot it. So I cant access any cheats, although there is a plugin opition in the PRO VSH menu, but its empty. SO I'm stuck and dont know what else I can do. I dont think I can access CWcheats with this CFW. Any ideas guys?

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-24-2012, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure exactly, hopefully Danzell can sort this problem out again! Wink

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

07-24-2012, 05:25 AM
Yea! Its irritates me trying to find a way to make it work. I've been at all day and I havent come across anything really helpful, which sucks like a las vegas hooker lol. So I've given up for now, but hopefully danzell can come through for me again. If not maybe he can still mod my saved game.

"Those who follow in the foot steps of fouls, become fouls themselves. Those who follow in the foot steps of wise men, become wiser then those before him."

-knives
07-24-2012, 03:15 PM
well go into seplugins on your card and in game.txt write a new line (unless it already is):

Quote:ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1

0 or 1 sets the plugin off or on

07-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Ok I tried that but still nothing. Does CWCheats work with the CFW I have? which is 6.60 PRO-C

-knives
07-24-2012, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 07:48 PM by ac3xx.)
The seplugins folder won't disappear though will it? You should be able to boot straight into the game with the latest cheats.