゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-05-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: MHFU save edit please
Sorry for not showing up for such a long time, I've been busy with a little studying issue.But here's a little side question, do anyone of you happen to be playing MHP3rd ?
01-05-2013, 12:33 PM
i think i have it

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
01-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Thumbs Up RE: MHFU save edit please
I'm glad because I have no ideal how MHP3rd work, the system damage make no sense like how all the starter weapon have the same DMG
01-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Smile) well yea but how you use it differs. and that`s what makes the difference. also the speed of the attacks, what options you use to customize your weapon.

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
01-06-2013, 01:50 AM
I still don't get it. I get that the speed of each weapon is different, but if all the weapon have the same damage output then wouldn't it be better to pick a fast weapon like a dual blades rather than a slow heavy weapon like a long sword ?

Oh and about he save, i'll upload it ASAP, as soon as I find it. And about the request, i'll like to change it a little, instead of a full item box, could you just give me a box with only rarity 3 and below ? It's too difficult ? please let me know so I can change the request.
01-06-2013, 02:09 AM
well about the request it`s all or nothing. you delete what`s extra if you want

01-06-2013, 02:13 AM
Got it, still looking for the save by the wayCrying. Then can you make the pokke farm fully revonate and full pokke point, I really want that deluxe BBQ set
01-06-2013, 02:13 AM
the way the damage calculates, each weapon has a different damage multiplier that goes with the damage that's shown I think I remember reading that somewhere...
might just be for MHFU though
I don't know about MHP3rd

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Well I know I'm a noob in MHFU but the damage output is show you the info of the weapon which make a lot more sense than in MHP3rd, like with the starter weapons, you can see that a sword can dish out 98 damage point and the long sword and great sword can do around 384, I think. But in MHP3rd, all of the starter-the yumiko weapons can only do 70 damage, ALL OF THEM, which to me make no sense.