Current time: 09-22-2018, 04:34 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3rd Birthday PSP
12-27-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: Fav psp rpg?
well i think you should use liberation weapons since it allows you to over-dive in monsters once you hit them enough (a triangle will appear when you can)

it depends on monster types. if there are small sized monsters it will be pretty easy to take them down with any kind of weapon.
most of the medium sized mobs like Bean, roller, Reaper and rover, will definitely need weapons with high W-pow or B-pow or both

my standard setup now is WELT-Lite for liberation and T250 21.3cm handgun for power shots

since you said you were @ chapter 4 i think YS228 SWAT should be available? i dunno how you get them anymore Smile)
but @ chapter 5 you`ll definetly have to have weapons with a lot of damage like the launcher

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
12-27-2012, 02:40 AM
RE: 3rd Birthday PSP
i...hate...snatchers and beans... There are like weaker forms of reapers(are reapers like purple and they weaker one is orange-ish) or something too? theyre not so bad tho 1 bar of hp and generally dont attack from really far just chuck a grenade and your set really

I think I'm using the Swat with impact(is it better to have impact or Pow?)
I thought it would be nice to use impact on it so I can just overdrive enemies faster and it's got tons of ammo so it sounded nice

for the welt do you mean overdrive and not liberation?
I don't really understand all the game mechanics but I haven't heard of any liberation weapons yet :o

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
12-27-2012, 01:11 PM
impact is good to knock down enemies. although i didn't see any effect on big mobs

and i correct what i said above. i meant chapter 4. where you have to plant the bombs. there are a lot of what i said above.

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
12-27-2012, 06:09 PM
So it's probably better to work up on B/W-pow?

also...last 2 chapters are crazy!!! The difficulty level seemed to just skyrocket lol
maybe I should've started on easy mode or something?
I died over 20times in the last chapter XD

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
12-27-2012, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 09:22 PM by voteman.)
for smaller mobs yes. but that w/b pow won`t be as effective on bigger monsters.

what i did at first was to level up the weapons. since you won`t be able to buy upgrades unless the weapon level is high.

what i sugest is to have 2 sets or weapon types.
1. is power or impact weapons (dunno what`s the difference) and
2. liberation weapons (that help you do overdives)

but i`d go for impact/power weapons since OD-ing at a low level won`t damage the enemy much.

it depends much on your gaming style.

12-28-2012, 12:25 AM
oh I thot impact made it easier to od enemies
and I figured Liberation maent that it made your Liberation gauge go up faster

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
12-28-2012, 12:58 AM
yes liberation guns do what you said but when you OD in enemies the higher the gauge the higher the damage, also you can enter more often in liberation mode, since the gauge fills up faster

12-28-2012, 04:06 AM
hmmm Liberation mode doesn't seem to last long enough to OD more than twice in my opinion :/

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
12-28-2012, 03:09 PM
lol in order to OD you need to shoot a mob with a liberation weapon.
it`s not dependent on Liberation mode.
only the damage you do while OD-ing is dependent on the Liberation gauge. the higher the gauge the higher the damage you do with OD

12-28-2012, 03:22 PM
I thought OD damage was based on your level?....The tutorial lied then if that's not it
Ik that you don't need to go into liberation mode to OD though...I beat the game once... I think I would figure that out
and I don't feel like it's that way...I think that B-Impact is what makes enemies easier to OD into
Because I have one assault rifle that I went crazy with B-Pow on and it doesn't seem to make enemies OD as fast as my B-impact one

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS