Current time: 12-14-2018, 09:27 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Birthday PSP
12-31-2012, 06:44 PM,
RE: 3rd Birthday PSP
you know i just found out on the first level where u run from the reaper there are two paths to take one has 3 blood wall things and the other just has some stuff in the way and a few twisted
the bottom path is easier than the top path
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-02-2013, 03:18 AM,
i don`t quite understand which one you`re talking about but the best is still the longer one. on the shorter you risk getting caught between the blood walls.
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
01-02-2013, 03:37 AM,
I got through all three blood walls the first time I played... I dunno how... I went into Liberation mode because I got caught in the last one but somehow it pushed me out and I made it through XD
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 09:12 PM by voteman.)
you`ll take it in consideration on insane mode xD

and speaking of insane mode  i managed to make a record of killed soldiers :haha:

it was like a mini army...@ 160 killed soldiers xD on the chapter where you fight Monsigny. i`m expecting a new record on the next chapter
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
01-02-2013, 09:55 PM,
wowww yeaa monsigny was ridiculous...I feel like she was the hardest boss(minus the last one...last one got a bit confusing I don't even know what I did to win that one...)
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-03-2013, 01:38 PM,
you mean Hyde? it`s a bit annoying you have to fight him 3 times. the second fight is what you`re talking about. you have to see in what person he ODs into. i think....
01-03-2013, 11:00 PM,
yea the second partwas the only hard part to him other than that id say monsigny all together is hardest :O
(i just started shooting randomly and i guess i hit him?)
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS