Current time: 05-23-2018, 04:30 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Ideas, throw em out there!
01-04-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: Ideas, throw em out there!
You can post on this thread if you want ^-^ Video rewiews on games would help us get more people on this site. Only problem with that is not all of us have what is needed to record game play.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
01-04-2013, 01:59 PM
How about doing a survey among your friends to see what they like to see on forums. (besides facebook and all that social media crap).

This will be quite useful. maybe i`ll try making one online when i get off work.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
01-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I don't have any way to record gaming myself, it was just an idea since usually gamer youtubers get quite a lot of views and subscribers.
About the survey I think it would work, but what about a contest maybe? If you have designer friends, people who like design in general or something like that maybe a contest in order to do the web design more attractive would be nice, maybe even some of the contesters would stay, what do you think?
01-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Well back in the days of CFW on a PSP you could record the screen through that. Wink