Current time: 07-23-2018, 11:08 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Mobile apps/game/tutorial section
03-11-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Mobile apps/game/tutorial section
It`s not all about that. Mostly about real recommendations. Not like those you find on the internet. when i try to search something good it just makes me want to kill kittens :haha:.
i intend to make quality posts.

i get apps/games i use them then if i truly like it i post it. and everybody is free to do that.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
03-15-2013, 09:47 PM
I think its a really good idea, but a question, is it also to do with general game programming as well?

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
12-10-2014, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 05:42 AM by Danzell.)
To answer what you asked one year+ ago: no since i was talking about apps and games reviews.
Buuuut. It`s not like you can`t post. i can add a sub forum to gather the threads. provided that you have a decent amount of them.

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
12-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Also i`m going to start writing some reviews from now on, to keep my mental sanity, while looking for a new job.