Current time: 07-23-2018, 11:06 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
U guys still editing?
03-10-2013, 11:15 PM
U guys still editing?
Dont know if you guys are still doing this or not... just wanted to know if i could get my little ppl worked on!!

Now i really hope you guys are messing with this game still...i was trying to use one of the saves that one of you guys already messed with and i think i copied over my save...FNG right? anyways let me know

also im not too sure how else im suppost to get my posts up to 10??? it seems like this game is kinda outdated and no one is really on as much as they were a few years ago...
03-11-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: U guys still editing?
Smile) haha well you can`t post one after another in the same post Tongue they get merged.
well i can still do requests.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
03-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Wink RE: U guys still editing?
LOL...yeah i kinda found out about the merge a little too late...but that wasnt my biggest concern.... right now im just trying to get my charcter to where they were =(

but good to know i'll post a few more times while trying to bring back my former glory then upload my save....many thanks brother.
03-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey guys i cant attach anything to this thread...is there something that needs to be edited....i noticed some other users having issues as well. Thanks in advance.
03-15-2013, 11:06 PM
not in this one :haha: in the requests forum(which you already did Tongue). we move the edited saves in here. it`s just for organizational reasons

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?