Current time: 07-21-2018, 06:46 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Request here!
05-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Request here!
US.
I only want the first 4 quest lines done. (If that cannot be done, then none at all.)
If you can don't give me any items that can unlock grank (Purple armor.) IF that isn't cool can you just give me Diablo armor (The Yellow Armor) And Gravios Armor. (The Yellow armor) And high level(purple) Longswords. That's all I want. Wailing Cleaver 'Shin' And Wyvern Blade "Camelia" As well as a few others! (Your Choice!)
Max level cats please. (as many as possible) Cooks too? 100k Money.
All Potions and Consumables? And double stacks on Mega Demon and Mega Armor!
Can you unlock the guild quests? That'd be nice.
Max pokepointpoints and farm undone.
All ten Inventory slots!(Also tame piggy? Big Grin )
Thanks! I think that's it!

Attached File(s)
.zip  ULUS10391.zip (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 1)
06-01-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Request here!
For quest it's all or none. For items it's all or none too, so only one stack of demon and armour drugs. Only VIP members can get armours, but you'll have all the items for the g-ranked stuff any way (only some tickets will be misted. You get all 10 inventory pages with the code for all items. Can do max pokepoints, and I think we can only do max money. You need to do the farm yourself since most of the farm is unlock by completing quest, once you unlock the parks of the farm, you'll need to buy it with the pokepoints. Combat and cooking cats you need to level yourself. Also you need to take the pig yourself, I don't think we have a code for it.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
06-01-2013, 09:13 PM
i dunno if i have the all quests Smile) but the rest is just like you said. you took the words out of my mouth :haha:

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
06-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Awweh. Well Okay. I can work with that. Can I still get it?
Max Everything.
No Quests Done.
06-03-2013, 05:10 PM
You just need to wait for a US hacker now ^-^

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
06-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Okay. Thanks Ranos! You've been a huge help! ^_^
07-14-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry no one has dabbled in your save yet: alot of forums members are sparsely on, and blind lol. I'm sure someone will get to it soon; the best way to grab someones attention is to make a status a bout it, or shout out!

[Image: fyfyc6.png]
Rate Me!
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 10:53 AM by voteman.)
bumping won`t solve anything be patient tomorrow or the next 2 days i`ll deal with the requests

[edit]it`s really easy to delete it you know? Smile)[/edit]

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
07-15-2013, 12:16 PM
ok i`ve done it. i gave you max zenny and pokke, 10 equipment invetory slots, i don`t have the all equipment code on the US MHFU so i gave you a full box of items so you can make whatever weapon or armor you want at the blacksmith (you should have all recipes unlocked(even secret weapons/armors)

what i couldn`t do: i can`t get you all the cats (it depends on your hunter rank, also untill you get a second cat you can`t make a comrade yet) the same goes for the pokke farm (the code does not work). since i gave you enough pokke points you should have enough to upgrade it yourself after going up in rank

as a bonus i did the piggy thing. Smile) lost my skill so i had to do it 3 times (i did 2 training quests in order to make the piggy show so it shouldn`t affect you at all)

Attached File(s)
.rar  ULUS10391.rar (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 3)