Current time: 04-19-2018, 10:20 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Last of Us (Game)
06-28-2013, 02:43 PM
The Last of Us (Game)
So this is a game I recently came across thanks to my brother, he told me to check it out (which I did obviously) and was amazed by the content shown. This game is voted one of the best games out there, the storyline, the graphics and game play. Games like BF3, CoD, Uncharted are given ratings of 8-9 yet this one outstrips them and is given a whopping 10/10 (from IGN). However surprisingly (and annoyingly) Sony have bought the rights of the game and made it exclusive to PS3 only (which sucks for us Xbox gamers out there), who are missing out on a lot of good fun.

Basic Story Outline:

The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.

Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.

Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.

Other Useful Reviews:

IGN Review

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk