Current time: 04-22-2018, 12:17 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New Design Feedback
08-13-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: New Design Feedback
Those are the forums with new posts.
08-13-2013, 02:19 AM
Ahh ok: i tried to look at them and see what differences they may of had: but honestly i couldn't see? Like i looked for if i haven't read them, or if i was last to post in them???

[Image: fyfyc6.png]
Rate Me!
08-13-2013, 11:53 PM
There's a MyBB bug which means if you post a reply in a subforum, the parent forum won't be marked as read unless you go to it. Otherwise it should be when there are threads with unread posts in.
08-14-2013, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 01:01 AM by Danzell.)
you can use the [img=100x120][/img] tag just change it to whatever you want the numbers.

those are supposed to be the 'new post in forum' image.

I`m going to modify it a bit in a few days, since I found a practical way to navigate through all that CSS code.
I just need to make it work on Ubuntu.. normally it would have worked but I can only make it run an old version of it so i have to find a workaround

there`s a lot of stuff needed to be fixed. for example notice when you get the menu under the image to roll down, it rolls under the thread star rating.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
08-14-2013, 06:28 AM
(08-14-2013 12:57 AM)Danzell Wrote:  you can use the [img=100x120][/img] tag just change it to whatever you want the numbers.

those are supposed to be the 'new post in forum' image.

I`m going to modify it a bit in a few days, since I found a practical way to navigate through all that CSS code.
I just need to make it work on Ubuntu.. normally it would have worked but I can only make it run an old version of it so i have to find a workaround

there`s a lot of stuff needed to be fixed. for example notice when you get the menu under the image to roll down, it rolls under the thread star rating.

Yea, i was just in the heat of the moment trying to postTongue Also isn't there a way to make it auto resize it? I've been on some forums that will auto size it, and you had to click it to get the ACTUAL size? Didn't we use to have that feature?

Rate Me!
08-14-2013, 09:21 PM
yes the plugin isn`t active yet

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
08-14-2013, 09:42 PM
OkSmile i knew i wasnt crazy!

Rate Me!
08-14-2013, 09:50 PM
actually the plugin isn`t installed Smile)

08-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Yea but hadn't it use to be?

Rate Me!
08-14-2013, 11:54 PM
like clarkie said once you make an update all the plugins and settings get lost