Current time: 08-21-2018, 11:05 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Really just here for the hacked cat threads Tongue wondering where i should donate and if i could just get my save hacked in a few posts? without the hassle of making 10 posts (without spamming the same chat over and over)
04-19-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: New member
Welcome to Extenditude ^-^ I hope you enjoy your time here. I have no idea where to donate to but Danzell should know. As for getting around the 10 post rule, unfortunately it's not possible.

So what do you like about MH most?

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
04-19-2014, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 12:17 PM by Th3Azurekn1ght.)
Slaying giant monsters with friends of course!! i put in about 600+ hours on my current save haha and im almost completed with it just kinda stuck trying to get fatalis gear and rare drops now (elder dragons stuff lao shan etc) so looking forward to the 99 item cheat hehe

if you have a ps3,(the ps3 must be plugged up to the internet via ethernet cable) i recently downloaded an "app thingy" or maybe its a game but its called "addhoc party" lets yah link up with other psp players using your ps3 and i did some jolly co-operation on there (still do from time to time). On there i got my first hacked cat from a fellow player
04-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Seems cool.

It would be fun to do some co-op hunting again. But I rarely go on my PS3 now. I'm always on my PC making YouTube videos of Minecradt and Robocraft. It's also been a very long time since I've played MHFU, I've been playing MH3U mostly.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
04-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Hmm well i can bypass that rule Wink but that only happens with donation. Ac3xx or Clarkie handle the donations.
Just make sure you write for what you donated (website) and username Smile
This is the donation address payments@evolse.com

but i cannot guarantee that i will be able to do anything. Sad
i`m currently preparing to move to another country for work.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?