Current time: 12-06-2019, 04:03 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is me!
04-06-2010, 09:43 PM,
Smile  this is me!
Ok guys, nice to be here, new to all this online stuff, so i guess i should tell your'll about me! well in all honesty, im concieted arrogant, and fulla crap.lol. but im a nice guy, and if you are nice to me i will be nice to you, it's simple, anything you want to know, feel free to ask, i'll reply as soon as possible.
04-07-2010, 12:23 PM,
RE: this is me!
Hi enjoy your stay here, good to see new people coming Big Grin Just wondering how you found out about Extenditude?
04-07-2010, 06:49 PM,
(04-07-2010, 12:23 PM)Clarkie Wrote: Hi enjoy your stay here, good to see new people coming Big Grin Just wondering how you found out about Extenditude?

Your saves are famous clarkie, saw them on max console during a google search, and i some how found this site, while looking for your cave. lol.
04-08-2010, 02:09 AM,
Lol, Clarkie's Cave was before I started to get help from other people. Then me and James decided we'd do more than just save hacking but those plans are delayed until he gets another computer.
04-08-2010, 02:42 AM,
lol, but yea, you hear it alot, but u help many people out with what you do, i wouldn,t even know where to begin to try and duplicate what you do, it's appreciated, im currently using your thunder save to play around with the armours and weapons before i go back to my game and try to settle my score with ukanlos, so it's very much appreciated clarkie, hey i was wondering, not requesting, if you could add that save as a playable character on my full save? ever tried it before?
04-08-2010, 12:15 PM,
Sorry what do you mean add a save that's a playable character?
04-08-2010, 12:57 PM,
He means, take a character from one save file and add it to another. I think.
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
04-08-2010, 02:28 PM,
Ah, sounds interesting. I don't think so though..... it would notice mem card change if you did it by mem card.
04-08-2010, 06:05 PM,
yep that's exactly what i meant, i haven't been very tech friendly in years, i studied mech eng, and now i work in operations, so i'v only just got back into the swing of things since i got my laptop, it's like I'v missed out so much!
04-08-2010, 11:05 PM,
Lol, you probably have Tongue anyway I'll look into transferring characters for you.