Current time: 12-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 word story
08-08-2010, 06:08 PM,
RE: 3 word story
Once upon a table, lay a Rathalos egg which had green sludge. The sneaky felyne helped snake to lick up the remains of the Rathian that suffered a fate which was unheard of. The Rathian fell further than any person would slip fown from a coconut tree. A young Felyne happened to be sitting on my face eating a Speartuna and searching ores while dripping mucus on a gravios and having a slightly perverted entertainment whilst eating an Elephants own waste. The Felyne then jacked off to your Mum and cooked up some whore's front sausage with a side and a huge wart. After that it became incredibly large because of the great, big, smelly fish hiding inside it's big vulgar cave. But the germ ridden cage was rotting quicker than a Rathalos' child could eat a bowl of spaghetti. Therefore the creatures ate some more cheese with their massive, brutal claws whilst sitting on
08-08-2010, 08:58 PM,
A pointy rockface
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
08-08-2010, 10:14 PM,
Once upon a table, lay a Rathalos egg which had green sludge. The sneaky felyne helped snake to lick up the remains of the Rathian that suffered a fate which was unheard of. The Rathian fell further than any person would slip fown from a coconut tree. A young Felyne happened to be sitting on my face eating a Speartuna and searching ores while dripping mucus on a gravios and having a slightly perverted entertainment whilst eating an Elephants own waste. The Felyne then jacked off to your Mum and cooked up some whore's front sausage with a side and a huge wart. After that it became incredibly large because of the great, big, smelly fish hiding inside it's big vulgar cave. But the germ ridden cage was rotting quicker than a Rathalos' child could eat a bowl of spaghetti. Therefore the creatures ate some more cheese with their massive, brutal claws whilst sitting on a pointy rockface of marble or granite
08-08-2010, 10:32 PM,
. They then proceeded
08-09-2010, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2010, 06:41 PM by Dion.)
Once upon a table, lay a Rathalos egg which had green sludge. The sneaky felyne helped snake to lick up the remains of the Rathian that suffered a fate which was unheard of. The Rathian fell further than any person would slip down from a coconut tree. A young Felyne happened to be sitting on my face eating a Speartuna and searching ores while dripping mucus on a gravios and having a slightly perverted entertainment whilst eating an Elephants own waste. The Felyne then jacked off to your Mum and cooked up some whore's front sausage with a side and a huge wart. After that it became incredibly large because of the great, big, smelly fish hiding inside it's big vulgar cave. But the germ ridden cage was rotting quicker than a Rathalos' child could eat a bowl of spaghetti. Therefore the creatures ate some more cheese with their massive, brutal claws whilst sitting on a pointy rockface of marble or granite. They then proceeded to chew up
08-09-2010, 12:54 PM,
A meaty steak
08-09-2010, 05:56 PM,
that's been over
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
08-09-2010, 06:39 PM,
lots of smelly
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
08-09-2010, 07:34 PM,
Fish that once
08-09-2010, 09:06 PM,
Once upon a table, lay a Rathalos egg which had green sludge. The sneaky felyne helped snake to lick up the remains of the Rathian that suffered a fate which was unheard of. The Rathian fell further than any person would slip down from a coconut tree. A young Felyne happened to be sitting on my face eating a Speartuna and searching ores while dripping mucus on a gravios and having a slightly perverted entertainment whilst eating an Elephants own waste. The Felyne then jacked off to your Mum and cooked up some whore's front sausage with a side and a huge wart. After that it became incredibly large because of the great, big, smelly fish hiding inside it's big vulgar cave. But the germ ridden cage was rotting quicker than a Rathalos' child could eat a bowl of spaghetti. Therefore the creatures ate some more cheese with their massive, brutal claws whilst sitting on a pointy rockface of marble or granite. They then proceeded to chew up a mighty steak that's been over lots of smelly fish that once swam in the