Current time: 07-23-2019, 01:44 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hackers Please Read
09-13-2009, 01:54 AM,
Hackers Please Read
Hi again,

Thanks for joining the forums but now we need to get hacking.

Me, Rushr and a couple of others used to hack at MaxConsole but it gets really confusing trying to keep things organised so I made these forums so we could keep them clear. Unfortunately some of you have started hacking at MaxConsole again. This means everyone goes straight to MaxConsole and gets the few of you there to edit their saves and everyone else is made redundant. Things will eventually get incredibly hard to keep organised and you will have no time of your own. If we all work here things will be organised and there is enough of us to keep the forums clear. To achieve this we need to make people come here from MaxConsole and other places you hack. You may use the following message:

Quote:Clarkie's Cave is the place to go if you want your save hacked!
There are many hackers there and you will be sure to get your save much sooner. I am no longer editing saves anywhere else so why not visit Clarkie's Cave at: clarkies-cave.co.cc/forums

I know these forums probably seem daunting as forums aren't simple but this guide (attached) should clear up a lot and you can also ask me if I have questions.

[attachment=0]

I also noticed that some of you say that people should make requests via PM. This is against the rules as it defeats the point of the forums. We are supposed to work together doing random requests not have requests that only we do.

Here is a short guide for Word to help you edit saves on the forum. It doesn't explain how to edit the saves, just how to use the forums.

Thanks,
Clarkie

Attached Files
.doc   savehacktutorial.doc (Size: 838 KB / Downloads: 21)
10-18-2009, 06:37 PM,
RE: Hackers Please Read
Bravo well said!
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
11-30-2009, 07:29 PM,
Agreed... Just Made a post on Mac consule saying i was hacking saves.. but only here and gave a link
11-30-2009, 09:07 PM,
kwl welcome to the team apple.
12-01-2009, 10:26 PM,
Hey Thanks.. If you want lots of theams ask me ill get u well over 100 =] for ur site
12-02-2009, 05:56 PM,
kwl. send me a PM with links of the themes.