Current time: 07-23-2019, 01:35 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Forum arrangement
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010, 10:48 PM by voteman.)
[split] Site update
ok i made a tree chart for how the site structure is right now

[spoiler][Image: attachment.php?aid=718][/spoiler]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
08-06-2010, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010, 10:48 PM by voteman.)
Forum arrangement
here`s how i think this should look

observations marked with stars(*********)
*-self explanatory name
**-we should merge these 2 with invalid requests... i don`t think anybody would want to keep track of these....seriously
***-(uh -_- i forgot to count no. 3)
****-spam thread (in here we move all spams and we make sure we lock these forums and remove harmful links if there are any)

deleted the CONVERSIONS forum...it`s too old and nobody does this... it`s too complicated and the risks of making a corrupt save file(and work for nothing) are high

moved the Game and console latest to the CONSOLE

moved the MH Discussion to the PSP subforum in CONSOLE

moved Hacking into CONSOLE

moved Cheat codes into Hacking

did i miss something?

oh yes. The JUNK forum should be kept invisible to other users except hackers mods smods admins

[spoiler][Image: attachment.php?aid=719][/spoiler]

MORE IDEAS COMING

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
08-06-2010, 11:18 PM,
RE: Forum arrangement
emmm ok so far, but were gonna need to refine this, ill explain in two days, till munday ill be inactives... byes
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
08-06-2010, 11:19 PM,
SMods?
08-06-2010, 11:25 PM,
super mod
08-06-2010, 11:38 PM,
Do we even have any super mods?

I think it's too crowded, some forums need deleting (mhf, mhf2, mh tri), and the mhfu forum should be renamed to mhfu requests, and moved into console.
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
08-06-2010, 11:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2010, 12:08 AM by voteman.)
(08-06-2010, 11:38 PM)ac3xx Wrote: Do we even have any super mods?

I think it's too crowded, some forums need deleting (mhf, mhf2, mh tri), and the mhfu forum should be renamed to mhfu requests, and moved into console.

mmm it would make too many in the console forum. i think that should stay where it is i agree with the MHF and MHF2. mhf tri...moved to WII