Legalisation of Marijuana
08-08-2010, 08:57 PM
RE: Legalisation of Marijuana
Lol Tongue

[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
11-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Don't really give a fuck about weed, but giving the gobernment the monopoly of it will obviously kill the dealing of Marijuana, but like hell i know Coke meth and more shit will still be there
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
hmm i`ve always said... don`t smoke legal drugs...they`ll put you in hospital faster than illegal light drugs.

one of my friends went in a light coma from smoking legal crap and had to call the ambulance...the sellers tend to mix all shit in them without knowing what they do.

so once again:

Don`t smoke legals (you won`t be looking COOL in hospital)

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
12-04-2010, 08:13 AM
I don't give a shit about what you're smoking
but like hell i know there are kids somewhere killing and stealing because they want to look COOL in the hospital
i prefer having this kids going into light comas that having to punch them when they try to mug me.
12-05-2010, 12:51 PM
As my Aunt's boyfriend said, "a room full of people smoking Marijuana is much nicer than a room full of people smoking cigarettes or cigars."
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
that`s sooooo true Smile)

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
12-05-2010, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 07:39 PM by ac3xx.)
Yeah, and he's a policeman. :L
05-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Making things illegal makes them more appealing to some people, causing more harm than anything. I think legalizing some things will require warnings and maybe deter some people from going overboard. Then again, there will always be some idiot trying to do too much of a drug. Legalize weed though! Please? lol
05-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Let's face some facts: Marijuana does as much harm to the body as tobacco. So why is tobacco legalized and marijuana isn't? For one, the immediate effects of pot on one's body are more evident. When we go on to long-term effects, marijuana is less damaging to the lungs and throat than tobacco, but it does affect one's brain permanently, effectively making one dumber, while tobacco "just" destroys your lungs and throat. Being aware that they're both harmful, commercializing both legally would increase the amount of taxes collected, which would be good for the country. If people insist on slowly killing themselves through drugs, let them be.
05-21-2012, 12:27 AM
I agree, and I can also throw in alcohol, which gets put in this argument a lot. As many car accidents as we all see that are caused by alcoholism? Sigh. It doesn't make sense to make something like weed illegal when we have tobacco - as shinastray noted - and liquor/alcohol readily available. The government needs to change their view on this... they would be benefit from the taxes they could enforce on selling it!