Current time: 12-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Legalisation of Marijuana
07-14-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Legalisation of Marijuana
(08-07-2010 11:26 PM)ac3xx Wrote:  Rofl.

I think it's medical properties = win
Gateway drug = loss

It's only a gateway drug because of the fact that it's illegal. It's also a gateway drug because it's not very harmful.
07-14-2012, 03:21 AM
a what? first of all marijuana is even less harmful than tobacco. you`d rather get addicted to tobacco than weed.
the gateway isn`t the weed it`s the friends you hand out with that make you try other drugs because it`s cool.
I did smoke weed but whenever i was offered something else i said absolutely no!

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Legalise all drugs and control the system as this would offer better protection for people and they'd be better educated if they're buying from 'official' places.

OR

Make all drugs illegal, including alcohol etc.
07-15-2012, 11:52 AM
i disagree Smile) making them legal will make them easier to find thus a lot more people can get addicted.
you don`t know how hard it is to get rid of the addiction. I met a guy when i was in Denmark. the guy was addicted to cocaine, most of his money going in that.

i`d say i`d rather get some volunteers to gather all the junkies and send them in a detoxification center. But in such a way to keep them confined there until they are cured of the addiction. then to find them jobs and a place to stay

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
07-15-2012, 04:39 PM
No way would you be able to get everyone taking drugs into a centre somewhere. The only way to get control is to control the supply lines and as long as they remain illegal that won't happen.
01-20-2016, 06:58 AM
I didn't read everything but it is legal in several states here in U.S. now, and expanding! MILLIONS have/are being made from it!

[Image: fyfyc6.png]
Rate Me!
02-01-2016, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 02:17 AM by Danzell.)
I`m willing to bet it`s quite some plot behind this. Don`t forget that weed smokers are in general slow thinkers, and dumb most of the people i know who smoke regularly are like that.
Who would benefit from that?
i`ll let you guess.