Current time: 12-11-2018, 05:13 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

The Future of Extenditude
09-01-2010, 07:25 AM,
RE: The Future of Extenditude
The creative staff on here are Danzell and SAND33P, wait for them to reply about the comic suggestion.
I think it's a good idea, maybe we could do VIP membership or something so that they don't have to pay a premium for each comic.

I'd be happy to help make a flash game though, with the help of some creativity (:
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
09-01-2010, 10:05 AM,
I used to draw a comic, that kinda ended a year ago tho. Making weakly updates wasn't easy and took a lot of time. There was over 100 pages for it. The reason I stoped drawing it is because I wanted to restart it and have a script for it this time, I have some of the script done but I still havn't got round to drawing it. I do have another comic series I could upload here, but it depends if the admins will allow it.
First page: http://ranos.deviantart.com/art/Boobs-an...D-84891744
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
09-01-2010, 10:53 AM,
I can't look at it because I'm at school, but I'm sure it would be fine :P
09-01-2010, 09:58 PM,
yay my name was mentioned, well im creative yes, but i cant draw... but ill be happy to make some stuff, title, backgrounds etc. im liking that e x p idea alot. maybe somehow making it so the site can get sum moneys? oh and il be at school soon, i kno lots of mh players who need haks, nd i can force them to be active!
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM,
and ranos is creative
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
09-02-2010, 07:49 AM,
Lol ranos, I'm thinking we should make a comic that's a bit more mh related xD
09-02-2010, 09:26 AM,
I know XD
I got another idea that could help, I think. People could comission me to draw them there characters in their favorite armour and stuff, but insted of me getting te money, the site gets it. I've got two I can use as examples. Altho I've improved since then.
http://ranos.deviantart.com/art/Saline-a...50591&qo=1
http://ranos.deviantart.com/art/Saphire-...50591&qo=2
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
09-02-2010, 04:57 PM,
Woah nice work, wish I was that good Tongue.

I'll get a subscription service set up in a bit.
09-02-2010, 04:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2010, 05:00 PM by oirogerg96.)
Commissions and subscriptions are hard to get done unless you already have high traffic. I think we should start with the comic, make it free, and advertise. Once we get a lot of traffic (Maybe 1k hits a day?) We can start putting ads up and offering commissions or donation contests. (EG, Once a month anyone who donates more that 5 dollars gets put into a drawing. The winner of the drawing gets a custom character portrait and gets to write the script for the next comic strip)
09-02-2010, 05:24 PM,
By subscription, I mean it will grant them access to everything thats normally premium (like donation requests), and have options for people who just want access to the comic, or just want donation requests, etc.