Current time: 07-23-2019, 01:41 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, MH newbie here
09-24-2010, 08:09 PM,
RE: Hello, MH newbie here
more people on the same story would mess it up...4 ppl at max should be good...this way we`ll avoid random lines
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
09-26-2010, 05:50 PM,
Depends though, if it's a village roleplay 4 isn't enough Wink
09-26-2010, 07:18 PM,
well 4 main characters...the rest will be secondary actors you know Tongue like in movies...almost
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
09-27-2010, 05:22 PM,
Okay okay you win :L
09-30-2010, 02:50 PM,
(09-22-2010, 07:27 PM)Eri Wrote: So I stumbled across this board and figured I'd try registering and see what it's like.

I suppose I should say a little about me, I've been fond of games for quite a long time but only got into Monster Hunter recently when my sister got Tri for her Wii. Granted, I had heard about it previously and was curious.. but it really isn't the same as actually playing it, right?

While I don't have access to my sister's Wii at the moment, I recently got a PSP so naturally I had to get my hands on MHFU and I find it quite enjoyable so far. Save for the fact that bowguns are a pain to aim. I'd be happy to hear if anyone has any tips in that regard. They seem like a fun weapon to get skilled at, but right now it just doesn't seem worth it so I've been sticking to the long sword.

Well, that's enough for now, nice to meet you all~

09-30-2010, 07:36 PM,
uhh...what`s the point of quoting a message without saying sth ...
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM,
Yeah. It's called spam.
12-21-2010, 05:17 PM,
Lols. Why do you quote a message without saying something? Is it a honest mistake or was it spam? ><
Anyways, Hello, I'm a MHFU newbie too. =D