Current time: 06-21-2018, 09:23 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
12-01-2010, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 02:56 AM by leroro.)
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
What I would change in Monster Hunter are:
- Allowing people to delete their own characters one by one.
- Allowing people to change their names.
- Allowing people to change all their appearances.
- Allowing people to change their voices.
- Allowing people to transfer MH3 Saves into SD Cards.

Wishful Changes:
- Female Armors to be more revealing.
- All monsters are Monster Girls! XD Example: Lagiacrus Girl
(Edit: I just realized that killing Monster Girls is a horrible thing to do so...) - If all monsters are Monster Girls, all killing quests would be removed and replaced with Japanese Dating Sim Functions. XD If can't seduce them, can always Trap, Tranq and Capture Them to be Taken Home! XD FORCEFULLY!!! XDDD!
12-01-2010, 03:43 AM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
Female armor is revealing enough as it is.
I'd like them to be a bit slimmer though. They seem to have a manly physique.
And add infrastructure mode so I don't need to switch on my ps3.

[Image: petalssig.png]

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

[Image: prangers.gif?t=1268397398]
12-01-2010, 04:02 AM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
(12-01-2010 03:43 AM)petalchaser Wrote:  Female armor is revealing enough as it is.
I'd like them to be a bit slimmer though. They seem to have a manly physique.
And add infrastructure mode so I don't need to switch on my ps3.
But if you think about it, if the girls are slim and has the same strength as a male Monster Hunter, wouldn't that make all the manly men seem to have the strength of a slim girl? XD
12-01-2010, 05:26 AM
fubukio lol you perv Wink anyways i would love however i know it wont happen to transferr my character with what armor he has equipped abilities and weopon over to the new game

- armor/weopon equipped with abilities
- all items in "bag"
- all money
12-01-2010, 07:46 AM
(12-01-2010 05:26 AM)Ishzark Wrote:  fubukio lol you perv Wink anyways i would love however i know it wont happen to transferr my character with what armor he has equipped abilities and weopon over to the new game

- armor/weopon equipped with abilities
- all items in "bag"
- all money
I'm just saying what most Monster Hunter players are thinking. XD
12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
XD

I think it would be good if they let people chose their hight and other proportions.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
12-02-2010, 01:44 PM
(12-01-2010 10:40 AM)Ranos Wrote:  XD

I think it would be good if they let people chose their hight and other proportions.
YES! XD Make girl boobs bigger and give the girls awesome curves on the waist. XD
12-02-2010, 02:37 PM
(12-02-2010 01:44 PM)Fubukio Wrote:  YES! XD Make girl boobs bigger and give the girls awesome curves on the waist. XD

And you say it's weird that a slimmer girl would have the same strength as a man....

Yet you refuse to think about how difficult it'd be to dodge tigrex with large breasts?

[Image: petalssig.png]

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

[Image: prangers.gif?t=1268397398]
12-02-2010, 03:49 PM
haha lol i like slender girls Smile)
i hate exagerated boobieness

i`d remove the HR ranking sistem and switch to the level sistem
i`d make 1 single giant map...instead of 100 smaller ones
i`d remove those damn loading screens....
i`d remove that stupid music....or at least i`d add a sistem to change the tracks like in Gran Turismo...and play my own music

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
12-04-2010, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 08:22 AM by klonkerman.)
So you guys want to turn Monhun into your average shitty fantasy RPG?
Man, girls are Ok, armor is Ok, is the only game i can think of when girls look cool in armor, and yet sexy without being sluts in chainmail bikini
choosing height and body proportions will be awesome, i totally agree
the only thing i really want in monhun are fist weapons.
Getting rid of Hunter Rank will totally fuck the game just look at Frontier, it uses level system and because of that you get lots of no skill teams just grinding the same mission again and again to pump their HR