Current time: 05-22-2018, 10:41 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
12-05-2010, 06:23 AM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
How the hell does female armors give same defense as male ones while it covers a girl's body a lot less?
12-05-2010, 07:36 AM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
Kirin armor is the fucking same in males and females, they both are leaving the legs and the torso uncovered
the 2 gravios armors are identical
Rathalos armor is identical, just that girl is wearing a skirt instead of pants
The only armor i can think of that covers severely less in females than males is Hermitaur, and is still far far away from your average slut Fantasy armor
12-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Infrastructure mode is all I think needs adding...
12-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Infrastructure would be a nice feture to have.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Seconding Infrastucture as long as they don't take out Adhoc because of it
12-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Yeah if they implement infrastructure they should still keep adhoc.
01-11-2011, 09:52 PM
I would like the female armour to be slimmer (girls are slimmer than guys after all), and a little more revealing, but not fantasy-slut-girl revealing. Also, the option to hide helm graphics, like in Guild Wars. Oh, and fix the bloody camera! My fingers are aching just thinking about it. Make it so holding L makes the camera follow you or something. Or a feature where you target a monster, and the camera keeps at least a little of that monster in view.
01-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Wow @ all the female comments. I think they should add a few more voices. And or add pitching on voices.
And yes Infrastructure mode would be cool. ^^ That's all though.
01-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I dislike the Infrastructure mode. On Phantacy Star Portable 2 in infrastructure mode, it's always lagging. The monsters are in different locations on every ones screen, and some times your team mates will just stand there then teleport. You also get dissconected randomly.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
01-12-2011, 04:43 PM
I'd change the hitTest of monsters like Plesioth and Loa-Shan. Nothing mroe anoying than being at the back of his foot and being sent flying forwards. =[ Same with his fall. I'm like no where near him and I STILL get hit. D= It's the cons of being a melee user.

Clone

[Image: Hydraclone.png]