Current time: 05-24-2018, 03:25 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
02-11-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
:facepalm: no :haha: jesus... it came out in 2010 in japan. if it came out in US or EU you wouldn`t need to play the game in japanese Smile)

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
02-11-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: If You Would Change Anything In Monster Hunter Games, What Would You Change? O:
although there is a fanmade translation mod made for MHP3rd

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
02-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Japan has all these awesome lookin RPGs and most of them dont every go to english
I was playing this one that's partially translated(fan made) but the story is still in jap lol
and it was pretty unique and interesting It was pretty fun but not knowing whats going on at all kinda dont wanna play something like that
worst part is that Xseed was saying they were doing it and they translated everything but they couldn't release the game in the US because they didnt have enough people or something and cancelled it :'c

it was "Grand Knights History"

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
02-15-2013, 01:02 AM
by now the game is fully translated

02-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Wow topic got derailed xD Anyways ive always thought finding an egg of a random monster (rathalos for me) hatching it. Then have a special area where you can feed it, raise it, and when its grown take it on missions! If its hp gets too low it will of coarse leave and when the mission is done, depending, it will be back to normal. However it may take a few missions to recover. Rathalos has 3 stages so after a certain amount of missions cleared with its help defeating the boss, it can shed its red scales for blue and so on. You can only have one monster, so after hatch its yours forever until you release it. After its released it wont really remember you so and you cant tell no dif from normal or it.

lol just a wild dream BTW they dont die, if they take a heavy blow they will get koed but when the monster leaves it will get up limp off to heal
02-16-2013, 04:18 PM
yea Yama tends to do that a lot of times

02-18-2013, 01:33 AM
it was semi on topic... we were talking about jap games.. and...
yeah.. I tend to do that

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
05-30-2013, 05:02 AM
I'd make the animation better. Make the corners cleaner
05-30-2013, 11:24 AM
it`s not the game`s fault though. even if they did work on a higher resolution it would be useless. that`s the limitation of the tech used on the PSP screen