Word That You Don't Believe In
01-11-2011, 08:04 PM,
RE: Word That You Don't Believe In
Yeah, so do I.
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
01-11-2011, 08:09 PM,
Although if you are brought up into that Religion I suppose you wouldn't know any different...
01-11-2011, 08:33 PM,
Hmm, like suicide bombers, Talibani Children, etc.
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
01-12-2011, 05:28 PM,
Yeah, exactly what I mean... :/
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM,
"Forever"
Based on my personal experience, I don't believe in that word.
05-20-2012, 03:57 PM,
I also don't believe in God, though I believe the word exists, as it obviously does, lol. God, in my opinion, was created by man/woman and exists mostly in the minds of those brought up with religious ties or those introduced to it as a comfort. That's just me. I don't hate the religious, I hate the religion. BUT do what you do... just don't force it on me, and we can be friends Smile
07-23-2012, 01:12 AM,
I myself believe in God, and that all suffering happens for a reason which we may not know but he does, as in when something bad happens in your family and someone passes away, I believe that God is testing to see if you are loyal to him or do you abandon him because you think he isn't helping you! Smile

Every time something bad happens I remember a quote I was told, it is a great quote told by a person who was full of wisdom. It reminds me that if something bad does happen not to wallow in your misery but to remember that life will and must go on! so I leave it to you guys/gals to ponder over it! Smile

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
07-23-2012, 09:43 AM,
That's an intresting quote.
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
07-23-2012, 12:26 PM,
Catholics. and i have a few good reasons:

-no offense but i`m getting back on an older topic where i was saying about the pope going on a trip in Argentina. the trip was worth 5 mil euro or something like that. with 5 mil you could feed a lot of children in Africa.
-the famous and numerous priest abuses against children
-that religious mindless following. like sheep. and if i remember right there is a text somewhere in the bible about the pastor that guides his sheep onto the "right" path.

and don`t get me wrong Tongue i`m not just saying only about Catholics. Orthodox are almost the same. I have here a theology university (priest university Tongue) and there were a lot of cases where they were partying.

Muslims are a bit different and most respect the rules like no drinking or no pork meat and stuff. but it all leads to fanaticism.

Well overall religion would be my word. It`s not that i`m atheist but i`d rather not follow blindly.
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-24-2012, 09:30 AM,
I have a peice of intresting information. Did you know the bible came from ancient Egypt? Also the word "Amen" which is said at the end of every prayer is ment to be "Amen-Ra", one of the Egiptian gods (Rah has over 200 kids so it's mostlikly one of them).
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]