Current time: 12-07-2021, 01:41 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst experience as a kid with your parents
01-21-2011, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2011, 12:15 AM by brdapittay3409.)
Worst experience as a kid with your parents
forum to discuss the bad time as a kid

well for me is when my parents fight.

horrible to just sit there in my room, while my parents shout at each other.

so what's yours?
Itachi91422

[Image: ceo.png]
01-21-2011, 04:13 AM,
RE: Worst experience as a kid with your parents
Getting caught truanting.

In itself it wouldn't have been so bad... but my company at the time is what most people label... unsavory types.
[Image: petalssig.png]

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

[Image: prangers.gif?t=1268397398]
01-21-2011, 08:55 PM,
Really i've never had a "bad" experiance with my parents. Other than when I wanted a figure or game and they said no lol. Other than that my parents never really argued or bickered with one another.
01-21-2011, 08:58 PM,
Urm so far? Probably when my parents have fallen out big time. Luckily it's so rare that it never means anything after a week or so. Smile
01-22-2011, 11:15 AM,
I couldn't really tell you mine, since I don't have any memorys of my childhood. Damn my selective memory >.< lol I some times forget what I did by the next day XD
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
01-22-2011, 07:25 PM,
hmm getting beaten with a freaking dictionary by mom because i was so stubborn and i didn`t want to search a word i didn`t know...

getting caught throwing food on someone`s head luckily mom/dad never found out...

cutting myself with a knife when i was little, and got my ass handed by mom...as if it wasn`t enough getting cut -_-

almost gotten beaten by some other parent because i beat his kid...

got beaten as a bystander by the police after a football match, also got tear gas in my eyes...burns like hell, didn`t open my eyes for 3 days
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
01-22-2011, 08:00 PM,
(01-22-2011, 11:15 AM)Ranos Wrote: I some times forget what I did by the next day XD
Happens to me all the time, I think I need to sleep more... :L

(01-22-2011, 07:25 PM)Danzell Wrote: got beaten as a bystander by the police after a football match, also got tear gas in my eyes...burns like hell, didn`t open my eyes for 3 days
The police seem to like beating up whoever they can in whatever way they can, whenever they think they've got an excuse...
01-22-2011, 08:04 PM,
Clarkie, it's called a powertrip. They are the same here. Ishy got pulled for no reson and the cops excuse was he was board! Thing is the cop gave him a 200$ ticket! Funny thing is Ishy took it to court and he not only din't have to pay it but the cop got suspended for 3 months without pay :p
01-22-2011, 08:07 PM,
LMAO, cheaters never prosper? Tongue
01-22-2011, 09:03 PM,
(01-22-2011, 08:04 PM)Kirin girl Crystal Wrote: Clarkie, it's called a powertrip. They are the same here. Ishy got pulled for no reson and the cops excuse was he was board! Thing is the cop gave him a 200$ ticket! Funny thing is Ishy took it to court and he not only din't have to pay it but the cop got suspended for 3 months without pay :p

Good, it's terrible how cops think they can do that kinda stuff. Standing up for yourself is the best thing you can do, unless you live in a corrupt country.
[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here