Current time: 08-21-2018, 06:44 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Downtime
02-26-2011, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2011 12:01 PM by Clarkie.)
Downtime
Hey everyone,

I'd like to apoligize on behalf of the Staff here at Extenditude for the long period of downtime experienced over the past three days. Our host ByteBistro (who haven't posted any announcements on twitter since December) have decided to close and we have now moved to ac3xx's VPS.

The VPS is more costly however, so any donations would be much appreciated.

Hopefully this should give us as good service as we recieved at ByteBistro but without the poor experiences in periods of downtime. Unfortunately this increases the site's costs significantly but we will do our best to keep paying so we can keep this site running. Some features on the site that don't currently work will be fixed soon.

The manga CP does not work, do not try and use it as it will not upload to the new site.

Once again, apoligies for the downtime.
Clarkie
02-27-2011, 12:02 PM
RE: Downtime
Also, note that if you type a subdomain wrong (i.e. forumss.extenditude.com), you will be presented with the Extenditude homepage.

[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
02-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Go ac3xx! Big Grin
02-28-2011, 07:36 PM
go where? Tongue

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Haha, the closet? :L